Thursday, October 20, 2005

YOU (Bless)

Just to let you all know that this is not my poem it's a poem written by Jeffery Nero Hardy (professional Wrestler) so don't think that this poem is mine. Thanks ( but feel free to leave comments for it.)
YOU
You comfort me better than any chair, bed, room or house-
You amaze me more than any facts, stories, truths, or lies-
You enhance me more then any drug, pill, or powede-
You predict me better than any parent, coach, counselor, or techer-
You season me better than any salt, pepper, winter, or summer-
You entertain me more than any movie, show, song, or competition-
You control me better than any school, job, jail, or prison-
You love me more than any person, God, business, or exsistance-
In my existance...........Believe..........I do
In our existance...........I live.........for you

No comments: